International Association Against Painful Experiments on Animals
- The International Association Against Painful Experiments on Animals (IAAPEA) was founded in 1969 and is against all experiments, animal testing, vivisection and procedures performed on laboratory animals.
- We are the only organization concerned solely with animal testing which has consultative status with the United Nations.
- The IAAPEA established "WORLD DAY FOR LABORATORY ANIMALS" in 1979, which is now a focal point for Actions Worldwide.
- IAAPEA's groundbreaking undercover investigations expose what the animal researchers try to hide.
- Newspapers, magazines, politicians, animal organisations and TV stations all over the world are using our unique animal testing pictures - which the public were not meant to see.
- The IAAPEA also fund medical research without animal experiments into cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other illnesses.
- The IAAPEA are not campaigning for larger laboratory cages, but empty cages.